Fall is here, and there are some must have beauty services to make sure that you make it through the fall and winter with fab hair.
1. Lowlights- Everyone wants to go darker for the colder months. Covering those highlights with some lowlights, or adding lowlights to your already all over color is a great way to freshen up color AND get you ready for the colder months.
2. Spray Tanning- This one is a given. As you lose your summer glow, try spray tanning for a light, natural looking color for the colder months.
3. Keratin- After the toll that the heat and humidity took on your hair in summer, and the harshness of the cold, you need to get that frizz out of your hair and nurture it back to health. Keratin fill the “holes” in your hair strand to give you smooth, silky hair.
4. Conditioning Treatment- Another way to nurture your hair back to health, conditioning treatments! It’s a nice, inexpensive way to breathe life back in to your hair. This one you can do at home or in salon. What is the best conditioning treatment? It’s a 10, sold at Hairlooms!
5. Haircut- A simple way to keep your hair looking nice and healthy. Cut off those dead, dry ends that summer can create!!