Before each spray appointment:
– Shave and exfoliate the night before or day of your tan.
– Do not have lotion or oily residue on your skin the day of your tan. Make sure to wash conditioner reside off of your skin if you shampoo your hair.
– Remove makeup and deodorants prior to your tan.
– Make sure to get manicures, pedicures, waxing or spa treatments before your appointment. If done the day of, please inform your technician.
– Bring swimsuit, underwear, or other garments to wear during your session. Since your garments will get spray on them, please wear items that you do not mind getting bronzer on.
Note: Many clients choose to tan topless to minimize tan lines. Our staff is professional, discreet and will do everything to make you feel comfortable during your session.
Be sure to bring loose-fitting, darker-colored clothing and flip-flops to wear after your session. Tight clothing can rub the bronzer and create streaking.
Post-Tanning Instructions are Simple
– Be careful when washing your hands. If you get a small drip on your skin, pat it dry. Do not rub it!
– Sleep in loose-fitting, dark clothing.
– Shower in 10-12 hours after your spray-tanning session. Do not use a loofa or wash cloth if possible.
– If you see streaks or lines, you do not have it all rinsed off. Use more water and a very light rub in a downward motion to release the cosmetic bronzer.
– Get out of the shower and pat yourself dry. Do not rub or scrub your tan.
– Lotion, Lotion, Lotion… this is the secret to a great, long-lasting tan.
– Drink lots of water to remain hydrated, inside and out.
– Do not wear a sports bra. These products are made of moisture-wicking material. You want your skin to stay moist, not dry.
– DO NOT GET WET DURING THE TIME YOUR TAN IS DEVELOPING.
– CHLORINE WILL STRIP AN AIRBRUSH TAN! Make sure to wash off as soon as you exit the pool/hot tub.